USGI web gear collection. Mostly unissued with shelf wear and some items are used. All dated 1945 and earlier. Located in Longview, Tx. Cash price is $500 firm also willing to trade for older military firearms.
- Canteen set includes 1943 Volrath canteen, 1943 St. Croix G. Co. cover, And 1941 T.A.C.U. Co. cup. very nice set all unissued.
- cartrifge belt USMC marked BOYT 1945, unissued, some light corrosion on rivits.
- cartidge belt MILLS dual dated Dec. 1918 and Jan. 1919 unissued
- cartridge belt "Assembled by R.M. Co." 1943. unissued has straps for stripper clips. some light staining.
- M1 sling S.M. Co. 1945 unissued like new
- M1 sling khaki no markings flat keeper circa 1944. used, but very serviceable.
- Grenade 3 pocket pouch GAILEE 1945 unissued like new
- 2 rifle grenade vests different manufacturers both dated May 1918. unissued like new.
- 2 garrisson belt single ammo pouches unmarked. Made by MILLS WWI era. unissued.
- 1911 mag pouch RUSSEL Oct. 1918 unissued, very nice
- 1911 mag pouch P.B.& Co. Nov. 1918 unissued, small water stain on back, still nice
- M1 carbine mag pouch AVERY 1945 used with light wear still in good serviceable shape
- Carlisle bandage pouch BEARSE MFG. CO. 1942 stamp is faint. unissued m1910 style with Carliisle bandage in early war tin, unopened.
- Carlisle bandage pouch J.Q.M.D. 1944 unissued, very nice. m1942 style with Carlisle bandage in late war tin, unopened.
- Muzzle cover TWEEDIE 1944 unissued, light corrosion on snaps. Possibly a reproduction or just a very nice example of an original one.
*update* just came across a pre-WW! garrison belt for the 2 single pouches. It's in good shape I'd guess it's from 1905-1915 era.